All Players Who Are Part of The Mavericks League…
· Out of area players may be eligible for housing with a Host Family at no cost to player
· A job in the community (if desired)
· Complimentary gym membership
· Professional Managers and Coaches – Manager’s include former #1 Draft Pick and MLB player
· Team Doctor
· Professional Team Trainer
· Professional Team Clubhouse Manager
· No travel. All games played at 4,300 seat Volcanoes Stadium
· First-Class Stadium. Built to MLB/MiLB specifications in 1997 and won an American Institute of Architects Design Award
· Access to Stadium’s 5,200 sq. ft. indoor training facility with 4 cages
· Player is required to carry his own medical insurance and provide proof of insurance to Team prior to playing.
· Player agrees to follow any Covid-19 protocols and testing (if required prior to and during the season).
· As a result of our 32 years in professional baseball, we have existing relationships with numerous MLB scouts. Scouts enjoy and have a long history of covering games played at the Stadium
How to Play:
· The process is as follows – to be considered you Must be a member of the player pool and the $75 registration fee needs to be paid. Once that is done, you can then submit video, photos, resume etc. for our managers to review. Then, they will have the option to reach out to you directly.
Regardless, once you are a member of the player pool you will be eligible for the Open Tryouts at Volcanoes Stadium April 8, 2023. Jerry Howard, Director of Player Personnel, will reach out to you with more details as the date nears.
Here is the link to register and join the Player Pool https://checkout.square.site/merchant/3P2HBN7B6VR35/checkout/YHRORHHDLEOFL6GLKFMPR6D3